SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Make your own moon globe fun fun fun

Quatermass

Having taken several shots of the moon and been drawn deeper into finding out more I was looking for a moon globe. I came across this DIY moon globe on the net and thought if any of you want to make your own little moon globe this is a pretty cool ittle model project for you and your kids.

Here is the link for it. have fun.:D

Moon Globe -- you make it

globes.gif

Oh one thing to remember when you make it is to crease lightly along the lines of latitude etc this will help when you put it together so dont skip it. Also when you print it out follow the instructions and put the 4 sections together as they are show or you will have trouble gluing it when its nearly done. Also with a pencil just write the number of the section on the back so you dont forget what section are what like I did. When your done and you go out to photograph the moon again this will be great reference for you to refer to. I love the moon

• 1 year later...

Wow!!! Looks like a great papercraft project, for educational purposes... and for any amateur astronomer, but... the link don't work!!!

Exist another webpage for donwload this interesting -and unique- moon globe?

Thanks for answers.

Archived