Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wow its cold....

Rob

Survived a short while - now off for a hot bath to thaw out! But it was worth it - found M1 for the first time! Not exactly a view to put on my all-time top 10 (or even 50), but chuffed to find the thumbprint.

Helen

It's a little strange up here mate. The fog comes in and then almost completely goes. THis morning was very cold and every car in the road was iced up, my car was covered in dew but not ice - can't figure out why.

The weather station thing says that it's -2. There is very little fog about now and it's icy - I'm not going to venture out tonight!

The dew here is really bad all the time - tonight will be ice within seconds :)

Ant

where abouts you live caz (not after your address honest - town will do :) ).

I live in Wolverhampton Ant. There has been endless cloud for weeks, its been rentless.... This hobby does wonders for teaching patience, but its pushing my boundaries....

Now the fog has made its presence felt, I'm resigning myself to the fact that this side of christmas, theres not a chance of any observating what so ever...

Caz

ah, used to come up to Dudley a lot - thats not far from you.

You're in the lucky part of the country that gets a fair amount of snow - I love snow.

Very little fog here today, seems to have risen into low cloud now! Something tells me that Metcheck needs to be shot.

If they spent more time forcasting than on the slopes snowboarding then their forcasts might be better!

Ant

ah, used to come up to Dudley a lot - thats not far from you.

You're in the lucky part of the country that gets a fair amount of snow - I love snow.

Very little fog here today, seems to have risen into low cloud now! Something tells me that Metcheck needs to be shot.

If they spent more time forcasting than on the slopes snowboarding then their forcasts might be better!

Ant

Ant you knoiw the old saying

There are Lies, D**N Lies and Metcheck forecasts :)

Cheers

ian

Archived