SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Philips SPC 900NC Webcam

Ash2020

Hi all. First post as a newbie, hope someone can help.

A couple of years ago I got hold of a 900NC camera, stripped it down and did the mod (can't remember which one) to run it with K3CCD tools.

It got relegated to the back of a drawer for a long time and now I've dug it out again.

I've just downloaded the latest version of K3etc.

Can't get the stuff to work. Is anyone using it and can you give me any clues as to why the program won't even start?

Better than that, is there some other software that will run the webcam at long exposures?

I have a box with a parallel cable, USB cable and laptop sitting here staring at me and doing nothing.

Thanks for any help

Andrew.

Andrew

I assume you mean the long-exposure mod.

K3 Tools should be fine for both atheists and believers but I use WXAstroCapture which works perfectly well and can be downloaded from here: wxAstroCapture - Windows and linuX Astronomy Capture

If you are talking about Peter Katreniak he is a fairly helpful chap and could probably help with any problems you are having.

Geoff

Archived