Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just want to say...

slim80

Hi

I only joined the Lounge a few days ago and just want to say how friendly and helpfull everyone is...The forum is pardon the pun,a BlackHole that has sucked me in and aint letting me go...:D

Me too! I can't leave it alone. I often find I have been here 2 hours before I know what's happened. There is so much to read and you find yourself diving into one post after another, then you find someone has added to the first ones you read and you just have to go back.

Several times since I joined I have thought, "one more post and I'll log out". Ha! fat chance!

It's a credit to everyone concerned and all the members and moderators. I love it here!

It gets worse once you've posted enough to view the classifieds section.

Sometimes the temptation gets just too much & I end up with yet another "essential" bit of astro kit I cant possibly do without........lost count of the "honest love it was a bargain"

Archived