Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Need help with the amps on my skywatcher 130p

Hi all me again,does anyone know what amps the skywatcher 130p goto scan az is? Is it less than 10 or more amps? And I have a power tank the lead coming from it is a cigarette lighter two 2.1mm jack which is centre pos, is that ok.many thanks Scott a very very very newcomer.

Look like tonight might be good :) Enjoy your scope, you will be amazed at what you see. Just a few tips to help you with setting up.

Date format is MM/DD/YYYY

Time format is 24hr

Time Zone +0.00

DST = No

I use Lat - Long Finder: This page helps you find Latitude and Longitude to find my location. Just zoom in on the map and centre your location to the flashing pixel and the results will be shown underneath.

Enjoy

Brett :)

Sound mate thanks, I am going to set it up later I will use my iPhones or ipads compass for latitude and longitude it easier, I put in another post star walk on the iPad it's got all the azm and alt reference points for every star an planet, can I type that in to my go to handset? Thanks Scott

I won't bother you after this mate!

I'm not to sure if you can type it in, I've not tried. You can go to the utilities menu/show position and go from there using the direction keys.

Have you tried Stellarium its a free download and one of the best free planetarium programs IMHO it also has the capability of controlling your mount providing you have a serial port, if not you can get one of these Astronomiser - Automated Astronomy and AstroImaging Solutions which is what I use :)

Brett

Archived