Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M1 THE CRAB NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Its another carb night , but still we hang in there lol , thought i would try the ED100 , I want to get the crab a bit bigger and in colour , well i just about made it albeit , i could not get the green channel as the fog came down, so cut short once again , but happy with what i got , so only HA and blue .

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

Now thats the sort of crab you wouldn't mind having! :)

Really nice Rog! I have seen this with my own eyes, as a mottled misty patch, yet looking at that pic, it's really humbling to think people saw the star when it exploded.

Very nice indeed.

Kain

Oh yes that is wonderful. And really shows how much better that camera is compared to the DSLR when I tried M1 earlier in the year. The ED100 comes in handy with extra focal length. Great image, just a shame you were cut short. But I had the same problem with Saturn Sunday morning. Just not getting any decent length clear spells.......very annoying!

Wonderful image Rog :sunny:

Russ

Archived