SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Newcomer - Advice needed

hi dont know if anyone will read ,its my first time in here.i get my first on monday 17th the Skywatcher AZ GOTO 130p never had one before and have not a clue how to uses it,any help would be apreciated no doubt i will need it.can anyone tell me how good the images are with this scopes like plants ect i live on the wirral thanks

Your post probably got lost in all the other newbies asking questions. If you want to see what a 130 will show you on planets you could have a look here

sky%20watcher%20130%20views.jpg

THose were taken with a cheap digicam held up to the eyepiece. I cleaned up the pics of Saturn and Jupiter to give a more 'real' view as to what they look like with your eyeball.

Hi There, you are most welcome to come along to the Liverpool Astronomical Society for help (first 3 meetings free!) we have a lecture meeting tomorrow night and meet on Wednedsay's every week for a cup of tea and informal get together up at our observatory, All the details here:

The Liverpool Astronomical Society - Syllabus 2010-2011

The Liverpool Astronomical Society - Information on Weekly Meetings

Ask for Brendan Martin or me,

Rob Johnson

Your post probably got lost in all the other newbies asking questions. If you want to see what a 130 will show you on planets you could have a look here

sky%20watcher%20130%20views.jpg

THose were taken with a cheap digicam held up to the eyepiece. I cleaned up the pics of Saturn and Jupiter to give a more 'real' view as to what they look like with your eyeball.

Nice graphic AB. It looks to be spot on as to how planets look with my 130P. Would that be at 65X?

Archived