Which Telescope?

Just introduced myself on the Welcome Thread :)

Im looking for a first scope, Im wanting to see the moon/jupiter/saturn mainly, Can anyone recommend a Scope to get me started?

Im not looking to spend a fortune at first as i want to get a feel for what's out there etc, Ill put a budget of £150 for guidance! Any help would be appreciated, Thanks :D

Should have stated i have a 10mm/25mm/3.6mm eye piece.

hello there are 3 decent ones that meet your criteria I'll start with the cheapest Reflectors - Skywatcher Skyhawk 1145P this has excellent optics but it has the smallest apparture. (the larger the apparture the brighter the image). Reflectors - Skywatcher Heritage 130p Flextube this one is not so rugged as the other 2 it is however more portable has excellent optics and bigger apparture. Reflectors - Skywatcher Explorer 130 this one is a larger version of the first except its optics are not so good. still a good scope though. and this one imo is the best of the lot it is however just outside your limit Reflectors - Skywatcher Explorer 130P. Essentially the ones with the larger apparture will show a brighter image the ones with the p will give the cleaner one

Archived