Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New scope coming my way

Injury claim I had going on for almost 2 years has finaly payed up so I bought the scope/ mount of my dreams from Flo today. Ive heard on or two good things about him, and a price no one else could beat. :) Im hopeing for it to arive before xmas, feel like a little kid again. Please expect loads of bad weather around bedford and cambridgeshire ... sorry Daz and one or two others

Congrats on your dream purchase Mark, but are you going to enlighten us as to what it is, or are you going to unveil it in 'Members equipment Gallery? :)

Please expect loads of bad weather around bedford and cambridgeshire

It can't get any worse than it already is... :)

Caz :lol:

Blue and white? That'll be a Tesco's Own Brand then!! :)

Congrats Mark, and apologies again for not being able to come over. Fingers crossed, we can get together over the holidays!

How did you guess Daz :shock: :shock: but sorry no its not and its not a meade neither, only smarties have the answer or One other member on the furum.

RD

Archived