Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PHILIPS SPC880 WEBCAM

Third rock

Most astro dealers stock them, First Light Optics do them to name but one.

Hi and thanks.I have had a look at this site it seems there is only two size's in these filter's which are 1.25" AND 2". Is thier any other sites I could maybe try.

Regards

The filter should be a 1.25, dunno what adaptor you have if they won't fit?

Buy Cheap online from Morgan Computers

My telescope is 114 and the lens is 125 which would be to big for the adapter I have purchased to fit my telescope. Th link below is the adapter i have.

1 1/4" Telescope webcam adapter medium reach SPC880/900 on eBay (end time 10-Feb-11 20:46:56 GMT)

Regards

I am using a CELESTRON POWERSEEKER 114 EQ. Now that i think there is a removable sleeve where the eyepieces slot in.maybe this is 125??

Yes, you take your eyepiece out, and put the adaptor (connected to webcam with filter in it) in the eyepiece hole :icon_eek:

Third Rock, glad you're sorted now. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you never ask. We love helping out on this forum, so please fire away with any questions and don't feel embaressed.

Archived