Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from NE London

DixieDean

Hi all

My name is Richard and I've just recently stumbled upon this site.

My two kids and I are now proud owners of a SkyWatcher 130P/650 EQ2 which I bought before Christmas.

The many questions I've had bouncing around my head led me (via google) to you. What a great site!!!

So far we've had fantastic views of the Moon and Jupiter... the kids loved it and hopefully this will continue. A genuine WOW moment for them and me.

Anyway. Just a hello for now but I can see many posts on the cards from me on the intricate questions of pointing a tube with mirrors and lenses at things in the sky. Sorry!!! :icon_eek:

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum.

I have lost count how many daft questions I have asked whilst a member and in fact the only really silly question is the one you didn't ask! Everyone here is friendly and everyone has been through the learning curve so lots of answers and empathy are waiting for you here.

Congratulations on the scope and wishing you clear skies.

James

Archived