Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

'Sale' Forum? Where is it?

wolfytom

I resent the presumption that I am some kind of con artist.

For examples of those compare the list of names referred to by one of your members posting above of those members who buy stuff here and then flog it on, at a significant profit, on AstroBuySell.

Perhaps they're members of the clique?

First time I've seen this "attitude" on this forum. Sadly more reminiscent of a boy racer or gamer point scoring forum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 50 + month rule is a very good way of ensuring you are dealing with someone genuine.

Although I have so far bought little from SGL members, I have so far found them to be 100% straight about things.

Astrobuy is still good. But there are a few rogues there, probably because of relaxed posting requirements. I always look at membership time and advert history before responding.

Ebay. Well it might be good occasionally. But in the main there is rubbish in the scopes section. It takes some sifting through to find the decent stuff.

OK rant over.

Message to SGL moderators. Keep up the good (no EXCELLENT) standards.

I think the SGL Admins and Mods do a great job in keeping the forums running so well and keeping so many users happy, well, the vast majority of users anyhow! :icon_eek:

They must be doing something right as ever since i've been a member i've just met person after person who just want to help each other out and are genuinely here for the love of the subject!.

I've bought and sold kit here with no problems whatsoever, most of the time you make a new friend on each deal done!

I guess there will always be a few impatient members now and then, especially after the recent success of Stargazing Live, but they've just got to remember the reasons why they joined the forum and give it time, the rewards are great as there are some incredibly knowledgeable people on here willing to share their wisdom!!

Group Hug;)

Doc

Archived