SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Anyone going to Astrofest?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I will be there both days helping out downstairs on the Widescreen/Orion stand. There will by the astronomical equivalent of the United Nations there with representatives from America, UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France and a few mixes (I'm half German with a bit of Italian thrown in for good measure), come and say hello

Best wishes

Gordon

Hi all,

Work permitting I will be there first thing on Friday. Have checked with the underground car park and they can take a Land Rover so don't need to bring the Wife's car!

Will do my best to nock up a badge using the sites logo. But having said that, as a newbie no one will know who I am!!

Regards

Chris

Hi

I will be there both days helping out downstairs on the Widescreen/Orion stand. There will by the astronomical equivalent of the United Nations there with representatives from America, UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France and a few mixes (I'm half German with a bit of Italian thrown in for good measure), come and say hello

Best wishes

Gordon

Will be seeing lots of them :-)

Archived