Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear skies forcast

zedds

First clear skies for an age here in Swindon.

I am imaging but the wind has killed about 1.5 hours worth of subs so far ( my own fault for imaging with the 10" newt @ 20 minute subs).

Just noticed the clouds have rolled in as I type.:)

Mike.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my fix tonight for the first time in months, first time I've dared go out in the dark for a while what with all the ice still on the ground, there are only a few patches left now.

Just me, my tripod-mounted binocs, no clouds, and my friend SkyScout, lovely! :)

Man it's cold though.

where do you live nick?

its cloudy here in leicestershire at the moment, really hoping the clouds go in time for saturn!

Down in East Sussex mate, on the coast - this the first clear sky we've had for nearly 3 weeks.

Hope the clouds clear in Leicestershire soon - good luck for Saturn :)

Not much chance of observing from here despite the clear weather forecast. The clouds have returned to make up for last night's excellent observing marathon and restore the balance of nature :)

I am still on a buzz after seeing the ISS lunar transit though earlier this evening :evil6:

Archived