SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Tell the BBC you liked it!

Told the BBC that I liked the programme and that the choice of Brian Cox as the main presenter should be congratulated. But I was very robust in my criticism of co-host Dara and the appearance and contribution of the idiot Ross.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea. I felt that this type of program was long overdue. Loved the old The Sky at Night and watched it long before I had a scope. I agree that a regular feature would be welcome, perhaps aimed at the entry to mid level amateur. It feels like there could be a bit of weight behind this forum which could be used to positive effect.

Done, i know Jonathan Ross is not everybody's taste I don't mind him don't forget he had Brian Cox on his chat show and was on his radio 4 programme the infinite monkey cage which If you have a mp3 player I would download, so my point is if Jonathan Ross get's more people viewing the show that must only be a good thing .

Archived