sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

Mars 14th Oct (Amazing)

OXO

Here's an image of Mars from last Night, i am totally amazed by the image i got out of the Skywatcher 8" never thought it was possiable :shock:. Feel a bit stunned by it anyway enough of that here's the details.

940 Frames Stacked

Processed in Photoshop

10mm Ep and 2x Barlow Lens

Eyepiece Projection

Seeing 8/10 even with the mist!

image.jpg

James :shock:

Thanks Andy, i am sure we will see some great images of Mars on here over the next few week's cant say as i can do better than these.

image.jpg

The last set of images from last Night. I may try to improve one of them later tonight by picking the best frames for stacking.

Thanks

James :)

Daz/Jamie,

Thanks for the Comments chap's, Daz

Just looked at the first 2 then the third your right it does look 3D :shock: :)

Jamie, you will get some nice images soon matey just takes time and Clear blumming Skies

James :)

James that is a fantastic stunning image mate, and prob one of the best i have seen this year , someone else i know took this at about the same time , you struck at a good time , you must be over the moon with that one James , well done on a great image

Rog

Thank you Ant,

I really out done myself with this image it's prob one of the best images from an 8" reflector f.5 i have seen(not being big headed) the seeing was the main differance between other imaging session's at 8/10.

James(lucky git)