SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Solar eclipse from Norfolk

lukebl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!! I saw your picture this morning and posted a reply, and then watching Stargazing Live I saw it again and was so pleased for you. Bet you feel chuffed with Professor Brian Cox showing one of your pictures of the eclipse on tv. Good job.

Congratulations!! I saw your picture this morning and posted a reply, and then watching Stargazing Live I saw it again and was so pleased for you. Bet you feel chuffed with Professor Brian Cox showing one of your pictures of the eclipse on tv. Good job.

Well chuffed, yes! And many thanks to ampleamp for suggesting I submit them to the Stargazing Live website!

Rockland St Marys! Dam if only I had gone to my mates house there and got set up but wow that image with the birds is just awsome if I had took that shot I would be pleased as punch. I set it as my screen saver fantastic shot very well done indeed love it to bits.:eek:

Great pictures! I think it made the picture so much better it that it was so low in the sky and the tree line is in the picture. Usually it's just a shot of the sun or a very small horizon. The last picture on your 1st post is my favorite but they are all quality pics Luke.

SPACEBOY

Archived