Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just saying hello

stolenfeather

I joined a couple of days ago when I accidentally stumbled on this site. Wonderful lounge here everyone! I love the blogging possibilities and everyone seems so nice.

I have been amazed by the night sky since I was young but began my discoveries with a telescope only two years ago.

I have to say,.. It's like looking at the night sky for the first time. I'm hoping to learn much from all of you!

Isabelle

Now, if only the snow would stop falling,.... :eek:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Ian.

I like what you have added on your signature. I have seen Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The best HAS to be Saturn. I actually cried when i saw it for the first time in my telescope. As for mercury, I had to jump on my telescope early one morning to catch it. Small and humble,... it was a dot but I was proud in seeing it.

As for Messiers,.... I would say that I have seen 5 so far.

Wow! You are a very welcoming bunch! Thank you!

Yes, Dave, the dob in the picture is my own. My husband gave it to me two years ago and I simply love it!

Isabelle

Wish someone would give me something like that. :eek:

Dave...

Archived