Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

weird space travel fact

after all the reading i still cant get my head around it lol,... if a train travels around the world at light speed for one year ,10years passes for people not on the train ,how? its still traveled for one year just really fast ?/ lol :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we sat here on earth doing nothing for a year watching telly we would also be in the future. One year in the future to be exact.

I am about 30 seconds in the future from when I started typing this.

Me thinks you need to supply more detail.

You've got to love sarcasm

I love all this stuff...im just c**p at it.......but as far as i know (which you could fit on the back of a match box) the faster you go the slower time is and you get physically smaller....i think gravity has a part to play somewhere too :)....oh well i wished i was clever enough to understand it all

what would hapeen if the train driver switched his head lights on ,would the light still travel at light speed ?from the head light ?

if the train is traveling at the speed of light then time should be standing still....so the rain driver wouldnt be able to turn them on in the first place :)

Archived