Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mark RD

OK so who got their lidi binos?

Mums are great ant they? Just got my binos today, looking forward to try them out on a clear sky,

Anyone else get some? Here is the place to confess :insects1:

RD

lol!

Bought 1 for dave, 1 for Andrew, 1 for Gaz, 1 for John, 1 for Kain (all on SGL) 1 for my dad, 1 for myself, and 3 for eBay!!

Andrew

I got some last year....I use them all the time rather excellent for the money...

Not as good as my new spotting scope though!!

no probs Gaz. Nice binos aren't they? now i need to work out how to mount them on a photo tripod...

any help here?

Andrew

Yep

I bought 3 pairs

I already own a pair and they are very good.

My Son, Dad & Nephew are now the proud owners as well.

Cheers

Ian

:D I don't. I could possibly do something if needed but the one that Andrew found will be fine for these little bins and a good price too!

phew! :D

I thought I was in trouble there! The thing is I don't knwo how to bend metal or make holes and screws, so spending £5.39 is a perfect compromise!

Andrew

My binoculars have just arrived - thanks Andrew!! Just about to order a piece of bent metal and some screws :D:):(

Hi all waited at my local lidle store half hour before opening was rewarded with binos and spotting scope and thanks for the nod russ after checking the webb they are meade redwing for £299 on instructions it reads bresser meade of europe ,can it take 1.25 eyepieces as the one supplied is screw thread, well all i need now is clear skies and hope to post a review soon.

:D Just seen Saturn through my binos - I had to come indoors and check with my software that I hadn't made a mistake, but sure enough, Saturn it was - if it's clear again tomorrow night I'll be out with my telescope and hopefully see my first planet through it - almost tempted to lug the scope out NOW! :)

Couldn't resist - got dressed again, dragged the scope out and had a quick peek - as you said Arthur - it might be cloudy tomorrow!!! Seeing wasn't that good, but I didn't stay out long enough to let the scope cool down - but I've seen my first planet and I'm happy! :D