Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OK so who got their lidi binos?

Hi all waited at my local lidle store half hour before opening was rewarded with binos and spotting scope and thanks for the nod russ after checking the webb they are meade redwing for £299 on instructions it reads bresser meade of europe ,can it take 1.25 eyepieces as the one supplied is screw thread, well all i need now is clear skies and hope to post a review soon.

:D Just seen Saturn through my binos - I had to come indoors and check with my software that I hadn't made a mistake, but sure enough, Saturn it was - if it's clear again tomorrow night I'll be out with my telescope and hopefully see my first planet through it - almost tempted to lug the scope out NOW! :)

Couldn't resist - got dressed again, dragged the scope out and had a quick peek - as you said Arthur - it might be cloudy tomorrow!!! Seeing wasn't that good, but I didn't stay out long enough to let the scope cool down - but I've seen my first planet and I'm happy! :D

Archived