Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Apology required

black5f

I have a new Baader Hyperion 5mm eyepiece from FLO and I have just built myself a sturdy wooden tripod, both transforming my 150P.

I feel it is only right that I formally apologise to fellow astronomers in Northamptonshire regarding the permanent fog that continues to gather, concentrate and thicken around my house, just to spite me, leaving visability at around 50 feet.

Tom

:( Don't be too harsh on yourself - We've ALL been buying new stuff!!! :)

Cheers mate. But honestly, it's like it's being planned, can't even see the telegraph pole to test my stuff! There's a useful nut on it holding an insulator thats about the effective dia of Jupiter.

Tom

Partly my fault too I'm afraid. New scope for Christmas and I've only been able to use it on Christmas night! And my new binocs arrived today so that's at least another week's seeing down the pan!

Well think how I feel my area of the US was in a drought till I got my scope now nothing but clouds and rain and fog for months, I'm adding another scope next week I can only assume fog will increase when the new scope arrives

Archived