Narrowband

Hello

freesaxon

Just like to say hello to everyone, and `Happy Christmas’ !

I live in the `once Great’ Britain in North Wales at a location that should be ideal for

Astronomy. I am 58, and have never ( up until now ? ) had enough time or money to pursue the hobby, due to family etc.

Seeing the way the family have turned out my time would have been better spent in Astronomy ! :)

I have signed up to this and one other forum, in the hope of belatedly gaining some knowledge of ATM and the hobby in general.

There doesn’t seem to be an introduce yourself section so I am posting here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Freesaxon and a warm welcome to SGL :)

You're in the right section for sure, and that's the funniest post I've read in a while. Slagging off "Great" Britain and the "familly" whilst extolling the virtues of astronomy all at the same time is just too funny lol :p

(And living in Wales makes it all the more humorous hehe)

Hi Freesaxon,

I joined this forum just a few days ago. For the best advice and help with any aspect of astronomy, I don't think you need to look any further

The members here are unbelievably helpful. I've learned so much just by looking round the threads already available

You won't be sorry you joined SGL

Hope you find all the help you need in this wonderful passtime

Inter

Archived