Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Happy Christmas fellow stargazers!

Lux1

Well this has been the year I first saw the Martian polar ice-cap, Saturns rings and the moons of Jupiter to name a few celestial sights. Hopefully 2011 will herald more aperture and sights to look forward too.

Thanks for being a great bunch of people, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Clear skies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fellow 'stargeezers' (boys & girls). I hope that you can all celebrate this time of year in a way that's right for you and with those that give you the greatest happiness. I also hope that we can all experience at least one clear night during the festive holiday, even if it is just to try out some new toys that no doubt some of you will receive.:p

Take care, take it steady and keep on sharing this great subject called astronomy!:hello2::)

Clear skies

James :)

All the best to SGL's membership. The forum Administration are very appreciative of the ever increasing population of the forum, for helping to make it the great place it is for all amateur astronomers.

Your contributions are very important to the success we enjoy.

:):icon_salut::p:icon_salut::hello2::icon_salut:.

Happy Christmas to everyone from me as well

Who wants to hear a really - and I do mean really - bad Christmas Cracker level joke?

Depends how bad. If it is XXX Rated, then No. It is a family Forum, and it is Xmas.

No wish to be a Killjoy, but I'm sure you understand.

If it is just Bad as in Naff, then OK :).

If you do post it, bearing in mind what I've said, then place it in the Lounge, not here in the Astro Lounge

Ron.

Archived