sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Telescope House discount

NGC 1502

Welltelescope houe web page says that they are ofering 10% discount and free delivery.

Sadly they romoved all deals they had going before the 10% off started. So TV Plossl's now cost more than they did before. :)

Oh yeah. Sorry it normally shows up on all the products.

Why did they lie to me on the phone then a few days ago when I asked them. Very strange?

Probably wanted you to buy at full price rather than wait for the discount. :)

I ordered an EQ6 Pro yesterday. The online order went through with 10% discount so everything looks exactly as Telescope House say (ie 10% discount and free delivery). I've kept a close eye on some of the pages on the site and some products do seem to be selling out as the "buy now - in stock" buttons are disappearing from some of them.

It all seems totally legit to me.

Probably wanted you to buy at full price rather than wait for the discount. :(

Don't think so Russ, they went straight from the pre christmas sale to full price less the 10% discount - so there wasn't a period of full price sales

Very unusual of them to say there wasn't a sale coming although the prices are slightly higher than those offered last week!

skywatcher 130p az goto delivered £216! well chuffed!

I went into a localish shop and looked at them today. the scope was marked up at £279. i asked if they would price match (fol £239) he looked at his computer and it said NO! the best they could get was £255!

Cant wait for it to be delivered now:)

Very unusual of them to say there wasn't a sale coming although the prices are slightly higher than those offered last week!

Yes - I notice that the Tele Vue plossls that were £57 a week ago are now £69 less 10% = £62. Hmmmm..... :(

Edited by John

Yes - I notice that the Tele Vue plossls that were £57 a week ago are now £69 less 10% = £62. Hmmmm..... :(

And the Naglers and Panoptics are slightly cheaper (pan 19 was £179 now is £195 - 10% = £175.50)

I suspect they are clearing out overstocks and keeping the working capital working! which would be very sensible!

Now that would have been something of a bargain had the sale still be on plus the 10%.......£51.30 delivered for a TV Plossl. But alas i can see why they had to remove the sale first.

I have just ordered myself an EQ6 Pro mount it all went through ok including the Xmas 10% discount & the free delivery too. I just have to sit back and wait for delivery now am looking forward to 2011. happy new year everybody

Regards Rob.