SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

lunar eclipse

redfox1971

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dam, just staring to see it and it's now started sinking behind my garage, just nicely out off line of sight. Hoping it pops round the edge in time for a couple of shots before it finishes. Still glad I got up to watch it but brrrrrr it's cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my times wrong I think!!:) I had written it down from somewhere on the site to say that it started at 7.40. So was up and out the door by 7.30 only to find it was almost at totality- low on the horizon. It started to disappear behind a house on the hill so I got my boots on and hiked up over the treachereously slippy road only to find that it had either gone in behind the haze or it had set. Gutted. But I did get a glimpse so it wasn't all bad.:p

Got my times wrong I think!!:) I had written it down from somewhere on the site to say that it started at 7.40. So was up and out the door by 7.30 only to find it was almost at totality- low on the horizon. It started to disappear behind a house on the hill so I got my boots on and hiked up over the treachereously slippy road only to find that it had either gone in behind the haze or it had set. Gutted. But I did get a glimpse so it wasn't all bad.:p

Atleast You seen something matey, I had to watch it on BBC News 24. (And there was not much about it on there)

Archived