sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Einstein Theory of Relativity & Kindle

TheThing

Thanks gents.

Just been reading A Christmas Carol on free download. I always hated Dickens when I was forced to read it at school, but this is now my favourite book, thanks in no small part to the Muppets! :)

I bought a kindle before going away with work a couple of months ago.

I wasn't sure if I'd get on with an E-book, but it took no time at all to get used to, and in fact I find I read faster with it for some reason.

Regarding the huge amount of free books out there, I think, it's great. I remember reading 'Far from the madding crowd' by Thomas Hardy for 'O' level, and quite enjoying it.

If I had to buy it, I daresay I'd pass, as with Dickens, but now I have the chance to get these books for free, I will be doing so, and I'll no doubt enjoy literature that I otherwise wouldn't have looked at, which has got to be a good thing :p

The other great thing is that I now carry a big library with me, that used to weigh a fortune, but my kindle doesn't seem to get any heavier, no matter how many books are on it (although it seemed toi weigh a bit more after I downloaded the Encyclopedia Brittanicca :))

Cheers

Rob

Edited by RobH