Orion update, Barnard's Loop.

ollypenrice

Just to prove I'm not skiving, here is another bit of the Orion jigsaw on the heels of the Meissa Nebula. Two panels of RGB plus Ha for the Loop and the old friends it cradles. I have two panels of colour still to go but I may need to go round all the colour again if I want to present the image nearer full size. This is only a rough, don't look too closely!

Atik 4000 OSC and Mono used in Samyang 85 lens on EM200 mount.

Software; AstroArt, PixInsight, Registar and Ps. Without PixInsight I would never have got the background sky to come right.

Sorry it won't be done by Christmas!

Olly

1127295526_n7BTZ-X2.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to prove I'm not skiving, here is another bit of the Orion jigsaw on the heels of the Meissa Nebula. Two panels of RGB plus Ha for the Loop and the old friends it cradles. I have two panels of colour still to go but I may need to go round all the colour again if I want to present the image nearer full size. This is only a rough, don't look too closely!

Atik 4000 OSC and Mono used in Samyang 85 lens on EM200 mount.

Software; AstroArt, PixInsight, Registar and Ps. Without PixInsight I would never have got the background sky to come right.

Olly

Hi Olly

Still makes me laugh :) , but I will stop now I class you as a PI convert :)

And yes the image is fantastic , stunning stuff , you the man :D

Harry

Archived