Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

skywatcher heritage 76

Hi all, I had a quick forum search for people with this model but couldn't find what i wanted so hopefully can get some help with my own thread. I recently got a skywatcher heritage 76 telescope and wanted to know reallistically what i will be able to see. The reviews say simple study of galaxies/nebula and planets is possible but with the few chances ive had to use it so far i cant seem to get a descent view of anything. The best I had was seeing 3 moons round jupiter but they just looked like distant stars, dont know if that is just what this is capable of or if it something im doing wrong. Can anyone who has/had this telescope let me know how you got on with it and what i can expect to view? Sorry for long post but hopefully someone can help, cheers!

P.s-it came with 2 lenses- 1 x "super 25 wide angle long eye relief" and 1 x "super 10mm"

Archived