Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

eyepieces

hi everybody steve from leicester here ive allways been interested in astronomy and for the last 12 months iv been contemplating getting a telescope,about 2 months ago i bought a skywatcher explorer-150p (eq3-2) and i cant get enough of it. (when i can get out not been the clearest of sky.s just lately):D. ive just ordered a revelation photo visual eyepiece kit does any body know if they are any good

Hi Steve,

The Revelation kit seems to get good reviews so I think you are OK there. Looks to be a sensible range of focal lengths for your scope and a decent barlow lens as well to expand their capabilities a bit.

Should be a bit better than the eyepieces that came with the scope.

Hi Steve - the Revelation kit is the better of the current available options in that price range and has some nice photo visual accessories too.

I'm also in Leicester - if you're interested in joining a local group for observing sessions then click the link in my signature for East Mids Stargazers. You'd be welcome to visit our dark site to try it out :D

thanks everyone ive got them now i ordered them from FLO at about 2pm yesterday and they came this afternoon,not bad service think ill be using them again

brantuk ime definitely interested injoining a local group where is the dark site

• 1 month later...

Ive got the 32mm photo visual Eyepiece but have not had the chance to take any photos with it yet does any one have and photos they have taken with such an eyepiece and could you tell me how the projection effects the field of view and coma? Many thanks

Pete (astrodread)

Archived