Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ic348 and a bit more

peter shah

What a surprise a clear night.....and no moon!!!....Ic348 star cluster, emission, reflection and dark nebula B2, B3 and B4, in Perseus RGB 120mins in Red, 84mins in Green and 99 mins in Blue.

Ive been working on this one all night ive got a few tweaks to do but im off to bed!!

cheers peter

post-17181-133877507769_thumb.jpg

many thanks everyone......it was a gamble last night ive updated the gemini drivers and it was playing up i had to baby sit the scope doing a meridian flip half way...the conditions were quite good with just a slight haze....

I think you owe it to your self now to start buying some narrow band filters! :D

already have a set but i confess i havent done very much with them this year :D

Can't believe I've missed this one. Simply dustacular Peter :D. With the exception of the Iris, we don't get many like this and not only is a pleasure to see one regardless, it's doubly so to see one done so well.

Tony..

Archived