Narrowband

Ikharus 102mm ED Unboxing

ribuck

Hi all

I`ve slowly read through this thread from the beginning with great interest and by about page 3 I practically had the cheque written out for one but then the negatives started creeping in and its made me back off a bit for now ;-(. The SW120ed or Equnox version is at the top of my list at the mo but the Ikharus still looks a stunner! Hope alls well with the others that were on order?.

Regards

Steve

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you thought about buying something like a Altair Astro 102ED if you can afford to go down the triplet route or other alternatives which are out there.

I've not heard of anything negative about those Ikharus scopes apart from some niggardly issues regarding maybe some small specs of dust in between the lenses, but thats nothing to worry about... Ian King has exceptional service...

Nadeem.

Hi Nadeem

Not wanting to hijack Rich`s thread but yes I`ve been looking at all the triplets and trying to convince SWMBO how much a WO 132 triplet would enrich our lives but no luck as yet :p. The Ikharus caught my eye while looking on Ian`s site and then I found Rich`s post. I`m also looking (dreaming) about the SW Espirit range too!

Cheers

Steve

Archived