Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

FranckiM06

A little panoramic view

Hi every body,

Yesterday, I have shot the moon and I done 11 AVI of the moon with my refractor:

panorama3delalune.png

just goes to show a "frac" can still be one of the best scopes around, very impressed

Mint. Completely.

I wonder, does anyone have a pic like this which has something (recognizable) superimposed to get an idea of land scale?

Should Google it really :)

That's a lovely image...as far as land scale goes, Archimedes, the almost perfectly circular, lava-filled crater at centre, is 50 miles across.

Excellent image Franck. This is my favourite area of the Moon. The Hadley Rille makes for a challenging target, and you've caught this well. Very impressed.

Kev

Very nice close up capture of Plato and the Mountain Ridges.Nice and clear with you.

That is a superb image with excellent detail. I had a go at luner with dismal results. I can only just make out 2 stiches. What software did you use?

Thank you,

The software is Registax V5.

Franck

What ? can you stitch using Registax ? Is there nothing that program can't do ? And it's free... the guy who wrote that program should get a knighthood for his work done for making our lives so much easier.

Perfect Franck, what a beautifully done image.

That is a very nice crisp image you have done Franck, worthy of an inclusion in POW.

That's really nicely done. I can clearly see the central rille that runs down the middle of the Vallis Alpes.

Thank you guy'sz,

I'm sorry Spaceboy but I make mistake and the software used is "Imerge" to stacked each image.

Franck