Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M13

Ant

Yep that is the right way round.

Just finding a few images on the memory card that I forgot that I took. I don't have much software now, so unable to stack these large images.

Here is a single frame taken with the 300D and the Sentinal 80 on the HEQ5. Around the 30 second mark at ISO800.

Taken 13th July 2006.

image.jpg

Regards

Ant

Cheers Guys/Gals.

Remembered some more details. This was taken with a Antares 2" Diagonal. Mainly because I hate lying on the floor.

So to reach focus I used the lens part of a 2" barlow screwed into the "T"ring giving about a 1.5 effect.

I do have another dozen or so images, but can't stack 'em as I don 't have images plus anymore :D

Ant

I've lost everything, every image, every AVI all Astro software.

I lost my temper with the laptop and threw it across the room. Ended up having to reinstall windows as I must have physically damaged the Hard disc during the *fall* :D . Couldn't get into the files to rescue them and lost all my programs as well.

Wasn't very happy.

But I have a clean slate now, on which to build my new collection.

Ant

Archived