Narrowband

ngc 7000 processing help

ive been trying to pick up some new processing teqs with ps using layers to try and get some depth of field and sharpening tecs

were can i get hold of one of these tablet drawing pads that link to your computer, processing image just seems to get more and more complex though am injoying

il post my attempt and i will post the raw stack as well theres 7h data with bias and flats this image also made it into sky and night

any links to processing site will be wicked please

post-16988-133877505837_thumb.jpg

thanks bud what did you do a standard strech noise reductions then hdr waveletts

I did the pretty standard PI stuff - stretch, noise reduction, wavelets & saturation boost but I also used the DBE tool on it several times, about 5/6 I think.

The only other thing was the dark structure enhance tool & I reduced the stars with morphology.

tj i allready blame you lol as i seen you posted earlyer a link to the site and ive spent both sat and sun in frount of the laptop playing and ive not got any jobs done lol

they are very helpfull

ive had another play pulling details out and softing the background gases i think its starting to work what you think

post-16988-133877506097_thumb.jpg

any idea were i can get one of the tablets he uses

Archived