Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

dlp

Red LED headlight - £4.99

Just been to 'Go Outdoors' for a camping mat, and found they had a head light with white AND red LEDs for £4.99 (with discount card). Not quite a Petzl, but elastic headband, and switch goes 4 white/8white/2 red. Thought that was good value!

David

I bought an olive green one/10mm for £8.99. They had cheaper, but blue.

Call me a cheapskate but I bought some led bike lights from the pound shop and the rear red light works a treat :-)

Call me a cheapskate but I bought some led bike lights from the pound shop and the rear red light works a treat :-)

Thats exactly what I use too! :)

CHEAPSKATE:D:D

That sounds like a great idea!

/is a cheapskate too :)

There is an Energizer headband version, with white or red led light. The light is tiltable. Sells for around £10 upwards. Just saw Wilkinson doing an almost identical one for £3.99. Unfortunately I had already got one at over £10.

Those wanting a red led headband, checkout Wilko.

Alan

As weird as it sounds, I've been given a Mountain Dew pen (horrible drink IMO) that has a green LED inside it. I've been using that as a quick light, it's not too bright and it duals up as a pen. Keep on meaning to change the led inside it to a red one tho. Cost me nothing :hello2:

Dazz