Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telrad adhesive

just a quick one, i need to remove the telrad from my scope and use it on another for a while, so i was wondering if i replaced the sticky adhesive that comes with the telrad for magnetic strip, would it upset the scopes in any way? i cant think of a reason why it would but thought i'd check just to be safe.

thanks in advance for any replys.

if you're going to get the best of any finder it needs to be consistent in it's alignment with your scope, nothing worse than having to re align it every time you use it or after you've touche dit.

why not buy a spare telrad base ? only about £8.00 a time

thanks for the replies everyone, as long as it doesnt upset the scope, i dont mind aligning the telrad every now and then as it only takes 60 seconds or so. and as im always going to my friends house to use his scopes and he doesnt have a telrad i think maybe the mag strip is worth a punt. also i think it might be better than velcro as you dont have to leave anything on the scope.

will update when ive tried it out.

Archived