Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

cyborg421

Is there any risk of cancellation?

Dear All,

I don't know about you but it has starting snowing near me. I'd hate to struggle there tomorrow and find it had been canceled. Is there any risk of cancellation and if so what is the procedure?

Thanks

Simon

I've got a 2.5 hr drive from Gloucester and after the event another 4-5 hr drive to Anglesey. I fully expect the motorways to be open tomorrow but what the local conditions will be like I've no idea. I'll check the main thread before I hit the road in the morning

we have had a very light dusting here in Bedford, and the foreast gives a small chance of another dusting today.

Fully appreciate people may not want to travel in this weather, in which case we'll refund of course.

I will update during the day, and as early as possible tomorrow morning.

Roads around Herts and Beds are pretty good at present. Very light snow and no problems even on the small ones.

Unless a few inches falls overnight it should be OK.

Just have to negotiate the one way system in Bedford. :):eek::D:eek:;)

Just have to negotiate the one way system in Bedford. :):eek::D:eek:;)

lol!! That could take longer than getting here ;) ;)

Anyway.....

No snow so far today and it looks like it is clearing up nicely! This is, of course, because I am going out tonight!!

There is no snow forecast for here, just a good frost - so please take care on those roads!

I will get up early and do another update tomorrow morning....

OK, no snow here snd none forecast.

However, it is brass monkeys so do take care on the roads.

My obsy shows -7 and that's inside!!

See you all later!