Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC ROSETTE NEBULA NEW EDIT

CELESCOPE

Very pleased with this , tried something new a combination of O111 and HA , this has given a lovely soft and a more natural look , giving way to the outer nebula showing some very faint regions , more than happy with this , has to be my best one so far , thinks i may send this one in ,

Rog

image.jpg

I agree Rog it's a fantastic image. The detail within the image is stunning esp the around the outer portions. Less contrasty than the Ha alone which makes it a bit less dramatic but more natural and with more to take in. Have looked at a few Rosettes Rog but yours has as much detail as any of them.

You must send that somewhere Rog. It's blooming marvellous.

BTW do you use the same length of exposure and gain and stuff for the two filters? When I had a bash at the veil there was next to nothing on the subs with OIII compared to the Ha ones, but that might be because there's less OIII light. Always more questions eh?

Captain Chaos

Archived