Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Rob1961

Buz Aldrin Magnificent Desolation Hardback

On sale in 'The Works' for £3.99 grabbed one at the weekend for some winter reading - well worth it!

Rob

I paid about 15 euro for the paperback version a couple of months ago.

Good book. I really enjoyed it.

Went on their site just now and can't seem to find it. Good price for the hardback.

Vlebo

Edited by vlebo

I'm wondering now if it was just some 'back of the stockroom' stock at this one shop as The Works near to where I live (the other one was near work) doesn't have it in stock.... strange sorry for the false alert (sigh)

Rob

I went into the Manchester store the day after your post. couldn't find it but asked a girl there and she said, oh I think that's just come in on the last delivery.

she kindly looked and brought a couple out.

needless to say I now have one! looks good. thanks for the head's up. isbn is 9781408804025

Edited by Moonshane

I visited the Nantwich store on Thursday morning to have a look for it but it was nowhere to be seen. I'll have look in the Crewe store over the weekend and ask the staff about it if it isn't on the shelves.

I hear that it is a excellent read, and at the price of £3.99 and great bargain too.