Narrowband

Bedford School - Directions and Location

daz

Hi All

The address for Bedford School is:

De Parys Avenue

Bedford

MK40 2TT

• Drive into the main gates - directly in front of you is a security hut, on the left the car park
  • Walk back to the security hut and turn left
  • Walk through the arched gates and note the large building with windows and sun dial facing you - this is where you are aiming for!
  • Walk past the main building with the steeple and continue up to the science block - the entrance is on the right hand side of the building
  • Once inside, follow the corridor, room S7 is facing as you do so

There are some pictures to found at BAS Web Site - Location

A reminder, the school site is a non-smoking area, but there is a gate just next to the science block which can be opened to let you out.

Thanks Daz, I wont be able to make this one unforturnatly, looking forward to one nearer me soon hopefully as long as this one goes fine.

I did have a look at the link you posted, and I would like to point out there is some really good info on that site, not only the directions but other astro related info....

Good luck with the event though...

Keiran

OK, the A6 will bring you up to a large flyover roundabout, with a BP and Express Inn on the left. You should see traffic cones on the 2nd left exit.... go straight over this round about

Past an Audi garage on the left

Go straight over the big traffic light junction and over the bridge in front of you (keep to the two right-hand lanes). This is Ampthill Road

Past a Vindis garage on the right

Keep going to Bedford South Wing A&E on your left, over the traffic light junction and another bridge to another large roundabout.

Go straight over onto Rope Walk - parade of shops on the right, Currys, PC World, Carpet's R Us (or something!)

At the next roundabout, 2nd exit onto Longholme Way

At the next roundabout (Vauxhall dealer on the right) go straight over onto Newnham Avenue

As you go past the BP garage on the right (and a pub on the left) prepare to keep in the left hand lane as the lane splits at a cross roads. The right hand lane is right turn only.

At the cross-roads, go straight over onto Polhill Avenue - college grounds on your right

Top of the road is a traffic light junction, turn right and then immediately left onto Park Avenue

Keep going for about a mile, De Parys Avenue is on the left hand side, opposite a set of park gates

Bedford School is on the left as you go down De Parys Avenue

Archived