Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hurray its come

A knock at the door this morning 7.30 and still half asleep , a huge parcel , aha i thought the ED100 from Rus , slowly unpacked it to reveal a lovely looking case , opening the case , had to put my sun glasses on, blimey its beautiful a lovely white and looks the business , so quickly popped it on the EQ6 PRO and balanced it up , the focusser looks very good , slick and smooth ,and has a locking device to stop camera slide at the Zenith , also a fine focusser is set in the side as well , all in all an excellent scope , shall look foward to testing it out , so here is a pic

Rog

image.jpg

Looks good Rog and I'm missing it already. Although i have softened the blow by buying that William Optics ZS66 off UK Buy'n'sell for £100 :shock: :).

Also looking forward to seeing those images. And also take a look at Saturn/Jupiter visually......it's a real treat!

Hope it serves you well like it did me.

Oh and I enjoy the chats on the phone........do you mind if i phone again??? :D

Regards

Russ

Archived