Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2011 Calendars - Now On Sale!!!

no post here for a couple of days, and none likely as it seems the whole lot of posties are not working - one fell on ice and fractured his skull, poor sod. However the upshot is that I'll have to let you know next week if arrived or not ;-((

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad they are arriving! If anybody has any issues with their calendar - i.e it doesn't arrive or is damaged, please contact me via PM and we will sort something out :)

We have already started next years so hope to get these done much, much earlier in the year and have them on sale for longer :)

i got mine too and i have to say that i am very impressed they are of a very high standard superb quality and put together very professionally if i might say, many thanks to everybody concerned who made these available and indeed possible they are just awesome, just one small point though how the heck are you going to better them next year Lol :)

many thanks again everybody.

Rob

PS. if i had known how good they were going to be i would have ordered several more one for all my family and friends too.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback :) It really does make it worthwhile!

Thanks also for letting us know yours has been received, we do have a small stock of calendars left in case of damages or lost orders in the post but as soon as we know people have received them, we can put these up on sale to those people who missed out or perhaps want a few more :)

Archived