Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Grant

2011 Calendars - Now On Sale!!!

Great I will place an order for one. I see my birthday is on a weds next year.:)

Alan

too late now ...

Just to let you all know - orders have still been coming in so I have extended the deadline and will be placing the order with the printers tomorrow morning! :)

The prints are now uploaded to the printers, they require the final order quantity tomorrow morning so I will leave this up until then but this is absolutely your last chance to order a calendar!

Thanks,

Grant

Maybe ordering a little over-run wouldn't be a bad idea.

Can't wait for mine :)

Trouble with that is that ordering calendars that aren't sold means that SGL has to pay for them...

I agree 10 isn't many, but still £90...

Just to confirm - we will be ordering slightly more than we need to take into account damage or postage issues - if after a period of time everybody has received their calendars then we can put these extra ones on sale...

Grant, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you! (working away from home)

Iff you have any left, I'll have one.

Regard's....Mick.G.:)

Looks like I've missed it, if you have any left at the end let me know.

Cheers

IanC11

No, they have not arrived from the printers as yet. They have suffered material shortages due to the weather, but we are expecting them any day now.

Calendar Update: The calendars were due to arrive yesterday but the courier has been delayed so are now due to arrive Monday - they should've arrived about a week ago but the snow has caused material shortages with the printers and also caused issues with their deliveries!

On Monday night we will be packing these up to get them sent out Tuesday/Wednesday so hopefully, by the end of next week most of you should have your calendars. Obviously, international deliveries will take longer but should also be dispatched by the middle of next week.

Thanks,

Grant

:) Gutted missed this. If, as you say, there are some left over when everyone has received theirs, could you put me down for one of the remainder please. Edited by zedds

Thanks for the update, Grant. Really looking forward to this one.. ;-)

Woohooo! They have finally arrived - and look great!

We will be packaging them up today/tomorrow so they should be with you later in the week!

Cheers,

Grant