SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

2011 Calendars - Now On Sale!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yipeee! Mine finally arrived (it was like Christmas when the postie arrived this morning as we haven't had post for 5 days!).

Great job guys :) They are now about to be repacked and sent around the country to relatives and friends:D

Helen

Mine arrived :)

Thanks again to all those who helped, but most especially to Grant who put in the lions share :p

Perhaps next year we could have the clear nights marked in advance, should save us missing out on them. Apart from that, you'll be pushed to make them better Grant!! :hello2:

Cheers

Tim

If anybody from the UK still hasn't received their calendar or has had any problems with delivery (e.g. damage etc...) then please PM me asap.

We have some spares just in case of postage issues but a few people have been asking if they can buy one as they missed out when they were on sale previously...

Cheers,

Grant

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine just before Xmas, but in the rush have not yet had much time to savour it.

A fantastic production. Congratulations to all the inspiring imagers whose work is featured, and many thanks to those who took the time and trouble to compile and produce it.

old_eyes

Archived