Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello and thanks!

Glen

Hi all!

Thought id better introduce myself and say thanks for this great site and all that contribute to it because any problems i have had, i have found a solution posted.

Since i was young i've been looking up wondering whats there so i bought a cheap reflector at the age of 15, now 33 after saving for what seemed like years (it was lol) managed to get an lx200gps 10 second hand also a modded cannon 300d. Just getting to grips with it all :)

Had a few WOW moments with the images, this is a shot of M27 unguided 200sec lx200 f10 cannon modded 300d no flats or darks.

post-21702-133877501431_thumb.jpg

Anyway thanks again:hello2:

Glen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome :) glad you like the pic thanks for the comments. I took it on 16/6/2010 when it was over head, one 800 iso exposure out of many with no star trailing and in focus (binned about 20 goes) its rapidly falling to the west now in the summer triangle

bcfcciderhead

You should see it as a grayish smudge with averted vision you may see some definition, as for the pic its heavily processed in cs2 still getting to grips with levles curves ect.

Hope this helps:)

Glen

• 1 month later...

Archived