SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What sort of monitor should I buy?

MikeP

I need to buy a new monitor. It will be used for the usual day to day browsing, emails, Office documents etc. and I don't play games and only watch the very occasional YouTube video.

I'd like to get something suitable for working on images, so what characteristics should I be looking for - resolution, refresh rates and that sort of stuff that I don't really understand.

A 23" is about as big as I can fit on my desk and budget is up to about £200.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Mike

I bought a 22" Samsung Syncmaster from PC World Mike.

Similar to this model. I paid £200 exactly, but I think prices have reduced since then.

Sorry for the long URL. I need to get Tiny url I think :).

Ron.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0038P9AUU/ref=asc_df_B0038P9AUU1266842?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=pr-syn1-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B0038P9AUU

Just make sure that you get something with a HDMI output as the quality for images better and I have a vard in my PC with double screens so have 2 x 22 screens whic allows me to watch TV, surf and work at the same time.....:)

Archived