Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Deep joy...not

cyborg421

Hi all,

Ordered my kit from FLO on Friday. Everything arrived today EXCEPT THE TELESCOPE(a Skywatcher 10" Dob), which was coming from the same place as the power supply which did arrive. Hugely disappointed doesn't even begin to cut it. :):D:p

Simon

I should imagine that Optical Vision (importer and distributor) are possibly the ones that have slipped up here as any orders for skywatcher gear is delivered straight from their depot and wouldn't necessarily be passed through FLO themselves. My own personal experience has found FLO to be excellent in their customer services and are always very helpful and efficient (...I'm not related :):D) It's always disappointing especially after all the excitement of researching it all etc.

Wishing you clear skies and a shiny new scope very soon!!

James

Sorry to hear you didn't recieve your telescope today. As far as I can tell (responding from home) your telescope and power-tank were drop-shipped direct to you from Skywatcher's importers on the same day you placed your order (this is normal practice for large/heavy items as it saves on delivery costs).

It might be that Fedex are a day late or that they failed to collect but I'll know for sure tomorrow morning when I am back at my desk and have the tracking number.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Steve

Hmm...interesting. I'm in a similar situation. I ordered an Explorer 200P OTA last Saturday and FLO told me it was out of stock when I emailed them later in the week. Not a problem though as I was told they'd been in touch with the importer and that it would be sent out on Thursday to arrive the next day. It still isn't here.

I do hope OVL aren't having problems, although I'm sure FLO will get to the bottom of it.

Okay Simon, we'll track down your telescope in the morning.

NizMakka, please email us your name and order number (email link below). We will chase yours too :)

To be fair to Skywatcher's importer's, they are normally very effeicient.

Simon, your telescope should be with you today.

Niall, yours is now available so will be with you tomorrow.

To be fair to OVL, when ordering your telescope Simon we gave them the right product description but the wrong code (the Dobsonian is 10225, the flattener is 20225). Sorry :D

We will send you both a little something with our compliments :)

Steve

Archived