Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from darkest light polluted County Durham

astrospade

Its quite clear here at the moment, the clouds have gone the winds died down, I think I'll go out and try some imaging, oh! I forgot, I can't I still havn't got my Philips Webcam SPC880NC working yet. Perhaps another night, will have to do with just having a look around.:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome from me. I'm near Durham City - are you up near Langley or somewhere?

That's dark up there, that is!

Newbie myself, I'm not even thinking of imaging just yet. Just getting the mount to point in the right direction.

Nobody was shooting off fireworks last night so I had a go and managed to find the double cluster :)

Quite light polluted here between durham and Darlington

Have you tryed Durham Astronomical Society. They meet at 7:30p.m. on the third friday of every month from September to June (excluding December) at:

Redwood Lodge,

near Church Street,

Durham,

Co. Durham. DH1 3DQ.

They have a number of observers and imagers who will be more than happy to help you with any problems you have with your scope and mount

:)

Welcome from me. I'm near Durham City - are you up near Langley or somewhere?

That's dark up there, that is!

Newbie myself, I'm not even thinking of imaging just yet. Just getting the mount to point in the right direction.

Quite light polluted here between durham and Darlington:(

Have you tryed Durham Astronomical Society. They meet at 7:30p.m. on the third friday of every month from September to June (excluding December) at:

Redwood Lodge,

near Church Street,

Durham,

Co. Durham. DH1 3DQ.

They have a number of observers and imagers who will be more than happy to help you with any problems you have with your scope and mount

Archived