The soul nebula HARGB dslr

cardconvict

Nice DSLR image, you've managed to pull out a lot more detail there.

Here's the final image so far until i can get some more data for this i think that is what i'am going to do and increase the exposer times as well i'am hoping that will bring out some more detail plus smooth of the image thanks for looking ian

Hmm... Perhaps more subs rather than longer subs would be a better way to achieve this? They're at 10 minutes already.

Hi Cardconvict,

This is a nice image.

What sub lengths did you capture? Any flats, darks, bias calibration frames too?

Hi mike this is 30 subs in HA at 10 mins long at iso 1600 the flats were at iso 100 and i had to use dark flats for this as well as the flat sub lengths were at 20 seconds long, with bias frames as well and 9 darks

The RGB data was at iso 800 with darks, flats and bias frames and there was 15 subs of the RGB both images stacked in DSS and then blended in photoshop, i used the HA as the lum.

Nice!

How smooth was your final 30x10 minute Ha frame? I have been thinking along the same lines. Iso 1600 + 2" Ha filter for Luminance :-)

thanks for your comment here is the final image of my HA, it's not that bad to be honest it is such a faint object and it is a [removed word] to process really would like to try a brighter subject to test my filters a bit better.

5118089346_05ea9bf47b_b.jpg

i think the image is grainy still because the signal is low because it is a faint object someone might correct me on this, and yeah i did sharpen the ha a little but it was a fullish moon close to the soul nebula at the time might have somethink to do with it, i'am not really 100% shore i'am still really a beginner and i have only been doing this for a less than a year at the min

Archived